Thursday, March 16, 2006

2 am

Well Guys it is 2 A.M and I have to be up in four hours for work. Well I guess I am not going to get any sleep tonight. The only thing worth watching is Mel Brook's History of the World Vol1. I don't mean that in a bad way, but I have seen it about 30 times and can almost recite it from memory.

Any ways I hate being up so late knowing that I have to go to work tomarrow. I guess this is what I get for being sick. I have gotten past the up chucking but still have linguring effects. I wish everything would return to normal.

Tomarrow is going to be a hell of a day. I have to work from 9-1 and then go to time warner for an inter view at 230. I am going to be dog tired come the end of the day.

On a lighter note, I hope to buy a dog soon. Mans best friend. It is pretty lonely in my apartment and it would be great to get a dog. I am thinking about getting someting like a sheppard or something along those lines. It will be great.

remember to check out my web site www.reasontodie.com.

No comments: