Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Birthday Thoughts

Well Folks I has been another year. I am another year older, another year wiser. I feel the same as I did yesterday but I sit and I reflect back on what I can add to my life experience.



1.) People are assholes. On every level. I have found in the Tech support field is that the more degrees and titles some one achieves in life the dumber they become when it comes to simple things and problem solving. I have talked too on numerous occasion that Doctors, Lawyers and other professionals have no clue on to what a computer is or how to follow basic instructions to help them.



2.) Living on my own is a bitch. I have gone from having some money and having nothing in days from my fucking truck breaking down.



3.) Some People can't take a joke. You people know who you are. Get over your self. Nobody likes a party pooper. You are all out of your minds. Comeback to earth.



4.) The older I get the more alcohol I can consume. Nuff said.



5.) The older, the more I come to realization that Life is short and I need to get on track. We all need to change our own lives to the way that we want it. And I have heard a great quote from a man who lived 100 years ago. "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." Leo Tolstoy (1828 - 1910). We all need to keep this in mind when we start to bitch about the world.



There are some other things that I have thought of but these are the big five. Let me know what you think.

No comments: