Saturday, October 23, 2004

A Little About Myself

Hi, I am Ralph Vigarino. I am a 24 year old college student at Ohio State, majoring in Agraculture Communication. I am studing in this feild to get in to the broadcasting and reporting career feild preferably in sports. I have writen sevral articals that you can find on this site.
I am starting my second year here at Ohio State. I am Junior and about to be a Senior. I previously attended Youngstown State for several years with the majority of my studies in managment and communications. I have completed such classes as telecommunication, communication technologies, public speaking, communication theory, and history of communication. I have also have had classes in managment, marketing and accounting. I am proficient in word, excel, and powerpoint.
I have been an avid sports fan all of my life. Growing up in northeast Ohio, I grew up in a rich sports environment. In this area of Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania, you couldn't help but to grow up loving sports. In a matter of a 2 hour drive, we could have been in Cleveland for the Indians, Browns, Cav’s, and Lumberjacks; or be in Pittsburgh watching the Penguins, Steelers, Pirates or Panthers. It was just a great place to grow up in. I hope that when I am done with school I will be able to translate my love for sports in to a career.
Currently I am working at Calltech Communication in Columbus Ohio, where I am a DSL Technition. What I do is answer phone calls from customers and help to solve there issue and get them back on-line and happy with their service.
Well I hope that this bring a little insite to who I am. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me.

Thank You

No comments: