Thursday, December 15, 2005

lifes questions

We’ll folks it’s Christmas time again and it is my third here in Columbus. It has been along road down here, meet with success and failure. I have gone to my favorite school Ohio State and now I can’t go back until I pay them 1200 bucks. I got, what I thought was going to be a good job, that has turned out to be a hassle at times. But other than that things have been, for lack of a better term, middle of the road.

As the year comes to an end I have a few questions about my future.

1.) When are you going to be done with school? Well, until I pay off OSU, I am done for now. I hope to be able to go back to OSU or transfer to CSCC.
2.) Are you going to try to get a better job? That is a more difficult question to answer. I applied for SOD at Calltech but got a letter saying I had too many points. After I got that straighten out, they put my name back in the pool for SOD but I am not holding my breath. I have also applied with a few other places but the best prospect is opening my own business.
3.) What about a girlfriend? (This is the biggest question my parents have.) Well I am taking it slow right now. I work the third shift right now so it makes it hard to go out. Also I am financially strapped. This means I am broke. I hope that this will turn around soon but only time will tell.
4.) What about your weight? Ok. Everyone knows I am a big guy which is probably part of the problem with question number three. I am going to be making some hard strides starting at the first of the year.

Well folks these are the only question that really stick out to right now. I hope to answer more soon.

No comments: